[Music]Download john golden {Pleasant Places mp3}

John Golden is a fast rising gospel artist, bestowed with the aim of spreading and taking the gospel to every man's world through songs of worship, he is an Abuja Base Artist with the latest song Pleasant Places,  The song "Pleasant Places"  is a worship song. More of a confession and acting on the word of God, declaring God's word  upon our lives. with bible reference of (psalm 16:5-7).
The Lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places.
Media handles:
 Instagram: itz_johngolden
Twitter: johngolden0
Facebook: john Golden 
Whatapp: +2347062726144
JOHNGOLDEN



Song Lyrics 

Song title "pleasant places"
Lyrics.
Verse 1
Precious mighty God,
Who is mighty to save.
You have torn the veil and you're my delight,
Mighty redeemer,
Holy and breasted one, you turned it all for good.

Chorus...
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places,
You've given me beauty, beauty for ashes ×2

Bridge...
Your favor, all over me.
Your glory is all I see, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places... ×2

Verse 2
I sing hosanna,
Cos am no longer the same.
For I walk by faith and not by sight,
On cavalry's tree; Jesus did it all, he turned it all for good.

Repeat chorus ×2

Hook 1
Come and see, the lines are fallen...
Oo God,
You have turned it all around for me,
Oo Jesus.
Come on somebody say,
Oo God, no body can be like you God, yeah eeeh..

Repeat chorus ×2

Vamp:
Ooooooooooh, I have goodly heritage in God×3

Hook 2
Ooooh,
I have goodly heritage in Jesus,
I have good things coming my way.
I walk by faith and not by sight, God has lifted me.
Everything I do is blessed, every word I say is blessed, I walk with the spring in every step I take.. ooh God, no body can be like you, you're mighty Savior, mighty redeemer.
Oh, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, Yes; I have goodly heritage in God..
The lines are fallen.

Repeat chorus till fade...


Composed by: John Golden.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.